Ingredients For Artichoke Potato Salad
- 2 lbs. red potatoes, cooked and cubed
- 8 oz. can artichokes, quartered and drained
- 1/2 cup chopped purple onion
- 1 cup cubed Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp. dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 tsp. dried dill
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
Step By Step Directions: Artichoke Potato Salad
1 In a large bowl, add the potatoes, artichokes, purple onion, Monterey Jack cheese, and blue cheese. Toss until combined. In a glass jar with a lid, add the vegetable oil, red wine vinegar, garlic, rosemary, dill, salt, and black pepper. Place the lid on the jar and shake until well combined.
2 Pour the dressing over the potatoes. Toss until all the ingredients are coated in the dressing. Serve warm or chilled.