Ingredients For Mediterranean Potato Salad
- 2 lbs. new red potatoes, quartered
- 3/4 cup prepared Caesar dressing
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted red bell peppers
Step By Step Directions: Mediterranean Potato Salad
1 In a saucepan over medium heat, add the potatoes. Cover the potatoes with water and bring the potatoes to a boil. Cook for 10 minutes or until the potatoes are fork-tender. Remove the potatoes from the heat and drain all the water from the potatoes. Rinse the potatoes with cold water until chilled. Drain all the water again from the potatoes.
2 Add the potatoes to a serving bowl. Add the Caesar dressing, Parmesan cheese, parsley, and roasted red bell peppers. Toss until combined. Serve the potato salad at room temperature or chilled.