Ingredients For Easy Potato Soup
- 16 oz. Pkg. frozen hashbrown potatoes
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 3/4 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups water
- 10.75 oz. can cream of celery soup
- 10.75 oz. can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup cooked and crumbled bacon
Step By Step Directions: Easy Potato Soup
1 In a Dutch oven over medium heat, add the hashbrown potatoes, onion, chicken broth, and water. Bring the potatoes to a boil. When the potatoes are boiling, reduce the heat to low. Place a lid on the pan and simmer the potatoes for 30 minutes.
2 Add the cream of celery soup, cream of chicken soup, and milk to the pan. Stir until well combined. Cook only until the soup is thoroughly heated. Remove the pan from the heat. Spoon the soup into serving bowls. Sprinkle the cheddar cheese, green onions, and bacon over the top of the soup before serving.